For Immediate Release
South Eastern Utah Title
PRICE, MOAB, MONTICELLO, and CASTLE DALE (March 17, 2023) - Metro National Title has merged the operations of South Eastern Utah Title, the latest addition to the Metro Family of Title Companies.
“We’re proud to have South Eastern Utah Title, one of Utah’s oldest and most reputable title companies in Price, Moab Castle Dale and Monticello areas, join our Metro Title family,” says Rodney A. Newman, President and Owner of Metro National Title and its affiliate companies.
“We are going to preserve the great features of South Eastern Utah Title – and bring to it some of the top technological advances in the title and escrow industry, accessibility throughout the state, and all of the resources that come as being part of the Metro Title family. Even though the South Eastern Utah Title name will be different, we will uphold the remarkable reputation they have built over the last 70 years, along with the local escrow and title officers you know and trust. The knowledge and expertise their staff possesses is unmatched. We look forward to being an additional layer of support for them and their communities, and compliment everything that has made them great all these years.”
The South Eastern Utah Title locations in Price, Moab, Monticello, and Castle Dale, Utah have joined the Metro Family of Title Companies. It will provide a suite of new services to their extensive list of current clients, and their future clients. These new features include:
- AI technology named Alfred the Escrow Butler, who is available 24/7 to answer your questions about your title transaction. Alfred will share milestones as they are reached throughout the settlement process. He can also recognize and respond in 54 languages.
- The MetroAgentONE App, featuring over a dozen unique affordability, sale proceeds and closing cost calculators, social media filters and infographics, and more.
- EMD Pay, a direct deposit system for earnest money deposits.
- ClosingLock, security software designed to help prevent wire fraud.
- TitleFlex, software that will generate a custom prospecting plan for real estate agents.
- Metro X1 XPress, where available, provides automated title underwriting decisions for second mortgage and HELOC transactions, with most title commitments completed within the same day as the order.
Connections & People
- 22 branch offices throughout Utah, with over 100 employees doing great work.
- Duel general counsel who has more than 30 years of experience in title insurance and real property law.
- A full staff of long term experienced title and escrow officers, capable of handling transactions ranging from a single conveyance to complex multi-state, multi-site closings.
- Six of the nation’s strongest title underwriters.
- Over a dozen CE courses for residential and commercial real estate agents.
- Affiliate company Metro National Exchange Services, Utah’s first exchange company, to help meet all your 1031 exchange needs.
Be on the lookout for opportunities in the near feature to say hello to old friends, meet Metro, and check out what’s new.