Metro National Title
Offers continuing education to real estate professionals and attorneys. These courses have been approved by their respective organizations for relicensure. Metro National Title is the industry leader in this field thereby creating an important alliance with related industries in providing unparalleled professional services to their diverse clientele.
- (1 HR) 1031 EXCHANGE BASICS (CORE) #RC220465
- (1 HR) MECHANICS' LIENS (CORE) #RC220464
- (1 HR) TITLE COMMITMENT: WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? (CORE)
- (1 HR) BANKRUPTCY AND REAL ESTATE #RC201109
- (2 HR) TITLE & ESCROW FUNDAMENTALS (CORE) #RC220664
- (2 HR) SURVEY BASICS #RC220762
- (2 HR) EASEMENTS - WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO I DEAL WITH THEM? #RC220760
- (2 HR) TITLE INSURANCE BASICS - WHAT DO THOSE POLICIES REALLY MEAN?
- (2 HR) CONVEYANCE & TENANCY #R211025
- (1 HR) ETHICS AT WORK #RC220336
- (1 HR) INTRODUCTION TO REAL ESTATE AND DIGITAL SECURITY (CORE) #RC220557
- (2 HR) GONE PHISHIN': REAL ESTATE AND DIGITAL SECURITY (CORE) #RC220558
- (1 HR) ASSUMPTIONS AND SELLER FINANCING (CORE) #RC221103