UTAH FAMILIES need your help!
More than 126,000 Utah residents have filed for unemployment in the past several weeks. The need to support our fellow members of the community is unprecedented. During the two weeks between 5/11/2020 and 5/22/2020 Metro will be lending a hand.
Join us in our fun Food & Fund Drive!
Bring your items to one of our 12 locations.
Please call your Metro Rep. and we will come out to your car when you arrive or drop off in the lobby. Office staff will be available M-F between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
Financial contributions will be accepted by the QR code or by going to: https://bit.ly/2Yorg0V
YOUR ESCROW TEAMS & SALES REPS ARE
LEADING A FRIENDLY COMPETITION
There will be recognition for the offices with:
- Most pounds collected
- Most funds collected
- Most enthusiastic office selfies (following CDC guidelines)
- Disinfect each item
- We are collecting personal hygiene and shelf stable food and drink items
- All items are in their original packaging and all seals are intact
- Packaging has a list of ingredients
- No items are broken or leaking
- You and members in your household are COVID19 and symptom free
- Pictures and videos are highly encouraged
- Send them to your Metro Partner
- Tooele | 510 N. Main St.
- Orem | 1031 Center Street Suite 301
- Park City | 1492 Park Avenue
- Park City | (REDSTONE) 1153 Center Drive, Unit G201
- Midvale | 7351 Union Park Avenue 150
- Salt Lake City | 345 East Broadway
- Sandy | 230 W Towne Ridge Parkway
- Farmington | 172 North East Promontory, Suite 290
- Layton | 1597 N. Woodland Park Drive, Suite 100 B
- Layton | 579 Heritage Park Blvd #101
- South Ogden | 6033 Fashion Pointe Drive Suite #90
- Cottonwood Heights | 6340 S 3000 E #320